Join our activities today!
Eligibility and Referral
Who is the program designed for?
- Permanent resident card or confirmation of permanent residence (landing paper)
- Manitoba Health card
- Social Insurance Card (required for Employment Skills Program only)
- Landed Immigrant or Refugee status (parents cannot have a working visa)
- Youth aged 16 to 29, attending high school
- Can be employed or have previous job experience in Canada
- Children and youth aged 6 and up, until the completion of high school
- Living in non-permanent housing
- Awaiting placement in Canadian school
- Government Assisted Refugee status or Privately Sponsored Refugee status
- Immigrant and Refugee youth in school, aged 6 to 21 or until high school is completed.
- Landed Immigrant or Refugee status